Friday, January 8, 2010

Chocolate Biscuit Cake

Some dark chocoate, tea biscuits, butter, golden syrup, and pecans....how bad can that be?
So far so good!

Lucy's doing a great job. Sofie's been running in and out snitching from the pan.
Chocolate Biscuit Cake! This was hands down the easiest thing I've ever made. May become a staple!
I got an Irish cookbook from the library and have been trying out some new dishes. We came across this recipe--it said you'll find this at any farmer's market for sale. The title of my book was Irish Farmer's Market Cookbook. Most of you know I like to bake. The whole ounces and grams is throwing me for a loop. It would probably be easier if I had a kitchen scale....but we're muddling through. Anyway, the girls made this--that's how easy it was! I don't think I'd call it cake though, more like Chocolate Biscuit Bars. They were super yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment