Monday, January 18, 2010

Our House

I had a couple requests for some interior shots of the house so......come on inside! Heather said it looks like a frat house. I agree. Through the front door. Sofie likes to slide down the hand rail.
The back of the house. Love the paved driveway!

This is the mudroom/laundry room coming in the back door.Yes, that is our fridge back there.
Heading into the kitchen.....


This is the room off the kitchen. We put the keyboard in here along with the hundreds of toy horses.
My favorite thing in the whole house! The fireplace....a real, peat burning (or anything else you can burn) open flame fireplace. Isn't it lovely? I'm not too keen on the flower tiles on the sides. It's the open flames I like.
Must have been a 3 for 2 sale.....This is our main living room. The fireplace is on the right. I have my station all set up right next to it--the recliner and slippers.
Upstairs hallway
Sofie's room
Lucy's room--we made all the garland for Christmas but I have a feeling it's going to stay up until we leave.
The girl's bathroom
Well, that's the house! For all of you who are interested, it's a concrete house with a slate roof. I don't think I'd do so well as a real estate agent.....frat house description might turn off a few.












No comments:

Post a Comment