Thursday, March 4, 2010

Riding Lesson VII

Riding lessons today. Perfect weather and finally (I think) I've kind of figured out how to take better action pictures. Who knew action shots were so hard? I thought my digital camera would do everything for me and make me look awesome. Not that easy. I picked up a couple photography books at the library....still trying to make sense of f-stops and aperture settings. My brain usually freezes when they start talking about depth of fields, light levels, etc. but I tried really hard to make sense of a couple of the action tips.
The girls did four jumps in a row this afternoon. It was just grand. Lucy is very serious when she rides. Sofie on the other hand shows all her emotion in her face. It's such a thrill to see them jump (and not fall off!). I think I hold my breath when they go over! Sofie on Pele.

Lucy on Berty.









No comments:

Post a Comment