Thursday, April 15, 2010

Riding Lesson XI

Spring has finally arrived! The air is dry, the birds are singing, and there are daffodils everywhere. I mean EVERYWHERE. The ditches, the round-a-bouts, in window boxes, front yards, hanging baskets; I've never seen so many daffodils!

The girls had riding again this afternoon. Only a couple more lessons and then we're back home! Trista--what are we going to do with them? They love to jump. I think Lucy really likes the challenge of doing an obstacle course. She won't admit it though. She'll say how awful and frustrating it is but then she'll get a good run and will just beam from ear to ear. They've built their own minature jumping course in the front yard for all their toy horses. I'm glad--for a while there they were using each other to ride and jump over stuff! My knees ached just watching them.









No comments:

Post a Comment